Monday, February 1, 2010

One week...

Today is the one week marker until we leave for Mali! It hasn't set in yet that this is really happening and probably won't until the night before or when we actually get there.

I haven't updated lately about my funds, but I am technically FULLY funded! The night that I posted about still needing $322 I received a text from a family member saying God was leading them to pay for the rest of my trip! God is so good. I keep saying that but it's so true and I feel like there are no other words to describe what He has done in this situation other than He is always faithful and is our Provider. I have heard that there is more money being sent in as well and that is awesome because we as a team are still short. One of our team mates is still about $3000 short, so if you feel lead to give to her checks can be sent to:

Grace University
Development Offices
1311 S 9th
Omaha, NE 68108

and the checks made out to Grace University and in the memo Christian Olson Mali EDGE 2010

Thank you to all who have prayed with me in this and for those who have given! God chooses to work through His people and allows us to be apart of His Kingdom building and His work, which I think is wonderfully humbling knowing that our all powerful God would choose to use us for His purposes and allow us to be apart of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment